Customer Service and Sales Support Representative
Badge Bomb is an independent gift label. We work with inspiring artists to design smart gifts from ideas we believe in. We say "gift label" because like an independent record label, we are very committed to helping the artists who contribute to our catalog be successful. We're very passionate about the people we work with and the shops that carry our products.
We also run the custom order factory One Inch Round Inc., which produces most of Badge Bomb's products. Yes, you are reading this correct, we manufacture large amounts of buttons and magnets in a state of the art button factory on Foster Rd. And..... we're crazy good at it.
We make buttons + magnets, and we ship them. All efforts at our business are to facilitate that. We say "Customer Service" because customers are why we have a business. We say mindfully have listed this as "Sales Support" instead of administrative support. While many tasks might be administrative in nature, the goal is to support our customers and team of reps with their orders, see.....sales.
Here's the chops you'll need to help us:
- Wholesale order processing, custom order quoting. (Data entry with surgical precision).
- You have to be good with computers and have modern office / workplace skills.
- Confident networking and customers service skills.
- Identify and get out in front of problems.
- Drive for errands, drop off orders, misc. tasks.
- Ability to lift regularly lift 20-40 lbs.
- Ability to travel to trade shows (help with set up and working our booth).
- Master and efficiently breakdown administrative tasks with speed and accruacy.
- Go to bat for customers that need help.
- Be the brand ambassador for our team of dedicated sales reps.
Truth: other tasks are going be required at times. We're a growing business.
Is this you? Please let us know by e-mailing a cover letter, your resume, and wage requirements to email@example.com and answer these questions. Subject: Customer Service and Sales Support Rep
- Why do you want to work at Badge Bomb?
- How will you help better our company?
- Desired hourly wage requirements.
40 hours a week. Weekdays. We open at 8:00 and close at 5:00.
Hourly. Wage depends on experience.
We have a Safe Harbor 401k.
Badge Bomb is an equal opportunity employer.
Availability: Part Time
Hours: 8AM - 4PM Weekdays (occasional weekend shift based on production needs)
For 17 years and counting, our factory has mastered the art of producing high quality buttons and magnets for rad people and companies, both large & small.
We're currently looking for Press Operators / Production Assistants to join our growing team. This could be the right job for YOU, but you've gotta have HUSTLE if you want to jam with us. Production Assistants manually produce buttons and magnets from start to finish including pinning, pressing, and packaging of all products. This job is ideal for task masters who enjoy focused, repetitive work and working with a strong team.
What does a Production Assistant do?
- Operate automated & semi-automated Button Press machinery with precision and speed
- Operate blister pack sealer
- Maintain quality standards
- Make die set changes and perform routine maintenance activities
- Pin and count all product in preparation for packaging/shipping
- Ensure all packages are accurately labeled
- Prepare cases for shipping: weigh and pack orders, ensuring all orders meet or exceed quantity ordered
- Accurately log your work in production software interface, ensuring production quotas are met and job status is accurate
- Ability to lift 20 to 40 lbs on a regular basis
- Excellent attention to detail & hand/eye coordination
- Ability to jump between tasks & jobs quickly and adapt to a fast paced, living, changing production plan
- The ability to work alone and as a productive team member
- Ability to stay focused while performing repetitive tasks
- Previous relevant work experience in a fast paced production line environment, such as screen-printing, food packaging, industrial baking, kitchen prep or assembly work preferred
If you have relevant production line experience then we want to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject "PRODUCTION ASSISTANT JOB" and include the following:
- Your resume
- A little Information about yourself
- Days/hours you are available to work
- Why you think you would be well suited for this job
- Tell us why you are interested in working for One Inch Round
- Wage requirements.
Thanks for looking!
Badge Bomb is an equal opportunity employer.