We have filled these recently open positions, thank you to all who applied!
Badge Bomb will be adding positions to our sales and operations team. Do you think you have some skills to offer Badge Bomb? Send us your resume and tell us about why you want to join our company.
Wholesale Customer Accounts Manager Filled
Full Time Position at our SE Portland offices.
M-F, 9:30am - 5:30pm. Salary DOE.
Join team Badge Bomb in Portland and work in a collaborative, family-style atmosphere and help us create and sell products designed by world class artists for the accessories/gift/stationery markets. We're looking for a detail-oriented person who wants to be a key contributor at a small business and help solve problems. We'd love to have someone who has wholesale or merchandise experience, and enjoys fun, creative products!
What does a Wholesale Customer Account Manager do?
- Sales for wholesale accounts, via incoming email and phone requests.
- Initiate Sales: organize and send sales materials to targeted leads.
- Execute planned marketing initiatives.
- Run Sales Reports. Analysis of sales trends.
- Enter orders and keep track of customers special needs and instructions.
- Keep customer data squeaky clean in CRM and Order Management software.
- Communicate with our outside sales reps and run commission reports.
- Track inventory. Merchandise planning with our fulfillment team members.
- Purchasing. Liaison with vendors.
- Create item SKUs, organize product codes.
- Occasional travel to trade shows for up to one week at a time.
- Must be able to travel to trade shows across the US and internationally.
- Must have driver’s license, and be able to drive and run errands.
- Must be willing to do whatever it takes to help the company succeed.
- Excellent Excel (high level) / Word, Google Docs Suite
- Excellent using CRM and CMS software tools.
- Familiarity with basic skills in Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
Interested? Tell us who you are and why you want on the train. Send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing and Production Designer @ Badge Bomb in Portland, OR. Filled
Badge Bomb is an independent American gift label. We manufacture and distribute smart gifts and accessories (buttons, magnets, enamel pins, patches, stickers, and stationery) and wholesale them to 1,000’s of boutiques and specialty retailers around the globe.
We’re looking for the right designer to join our team and help us conquer our company's various design needs, including:
- Marketing materials
- Master catalog layout and oversight
- Brand decks and style guides (maintenance and evolution)
- Product Photography
- Shopify store management
- Preparing master mechanical files for production (QA) including print, screen print, embroidered, metal craft, and other mediums.
Technical skills you need:
- Adobe CC mastery. Primarily InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- High level modern workplace computer skills: Navigating CMS, CRM, Project • management software, Google Apps, etc. XLS / Sheets proficiency.
- Basic HTML skills and understanding (Bonus if know Bootstrap, CSS proficiency)
What’s it like?
Our company works closely with a talented roster of renowned artists to manufacture and distribute smart gifts and accessories we design with them. We’re a close knit business family with an all hands on deck attitude. You’ll work directly with our management team consisting of a Purchasing Manager, Creative Director and Sales Director in our natural light filled showroom at our SE Portland manufacturing facility on Foster Road where we transform great ideas and artwork into worthwhile products.
As a team, we take them to market and look for ways to improve "throughput" by contributing to the development of well thought out processes. Travel to help out at a trade show, or spruce up one of our seven showrooms around the United States may be necessary from time to time.
- Part Time: Weekdays 20-30 hours a week.
- Seasoned freelancers who want be our vendor, we welcome your applications.
- Salary: BOE
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Equivalent Work Experience
Interested? Tell us who you are and why you want on the train.
Send your resume, portfolio link, cover letter, availability, and salary requirements. email@example.com