Badge Bomb has filled some of the recently open positions, thank you to all who applied!
Check back here from time to time for the latest postings!
OPEN: Customer Service & Administrative Representative
July 18, 2017: Do you thrive in a fun, busy environment? Are you often the keeper of details? Is wearing many hats a requirement that you seek in a job? Today’s your day! Badge Bomb is looking for a Customer Service/Admin Support guru!
Badge Bomb is a Portland, Oregon based wholesale brand. We create and manufacture buttons & magnets on-site, printed on 100% post consumer recycled paper. We work with a all-star roster of artists and are sold in gift shops, galleries, and boutique retailers around the globe.
We’re seeking a customer service representative to help primarily with wholesale order processing, custom order quoting, follow up, fulfillment and administrative tasks. Other tasks may also be required, as we’re a growing business.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter and wage requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include: Admin in the subject. Badge Bomb is an equal opportunity employer.
- Sales support - enter, process and track orders & returns, run reports, keep lists up to date, and track sales & stock levels.
- Contact database maintenance: update information of customers, vendors, etc.
- Execute mailings and e-blasts (e.g. catalogs to sales reps).
- Shopify CMS: new product listing and basic web store management for multiple accounts.
- Download and organize product photos.
- Phone reception: Answer phone, route to appropriate individuals.
- Facilitate customer support and follow up, including intake and resolving customer and sales rep inquiries (phone, email, etc) , and providing custom quotes to manufacturing customers.
- Handle customer service-related projects and/or tasks as assigned by supervisors.
- Showroom sample organization and inventory – including occasional travel up to one week at a time for trade show and showroom set up and customer service.
- File and organize documents.
- Make travel arrangements for the sales team.
- Positive attitude and enjoys talking and working with people and solving problems.
- Minimum 1-year administrative experience, with a customer service focus. Wholesale support work preferred.
- Computer savvy: Experience in various software, Google Drive/Google Docs, Shopify, Dropbox, basic CRM, etc.
- Strong organization skills with a high attention to detail and able to cope well under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suites catalog editing preferred, but not required.
- Social media preferred, but not required.
- Able to regularly lift 20-40 lbs.
- Finalist candidates will be required to pass a background check.
40 hours a week. Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm.
NEW: "Click & Pick" Fulfillment and E-commerce Specialist
Full Time Position at our SE Portland offices.
M-F, 8:00am - 4:00pm. Hourly Wage DOE.
We're looking for a dedicated team member to help us with our multi-channel wholesale order fulfillment including our E-commerce customer support and administration.
What does a Fulfillment and E-commerce specialist do?
The administrative side, or "clicking":
- Shopify CMS: new product listings and basic web store management for multiple accounts.
- Basic administrative tasks using Google Docs, HipChat, CMS, CRM software
- Shipping: Process orders for multiple carriers for One Inch Round, Badge Bomb, and high volume private label customers
- Take product inventory for product replenishment and report to Wholesale Manager weekly
- Enter orders from customers to Order Management software
The "picking", or fulfillment side:
- Pick and pack orders and keep track of customers special needs and instructions
- Light production: product or package products as needed
- Receive incoming inventory and document inbound shipments
- Keeping our clean and organized warehouse just that way
- Vendor Compliance: adhere to detailed shipping protocols and carton preparations as required by vendors for key customers
- Ability to lift 20 to 40 lbs on a regular basis
- Strong computer skills with Google Apps, Shopify, Order Management platform, etc.
- Excellent attention to directions and details
- Warehouse / Shipping experience
- Sense of urgency and the ability to meet specific deadlines
- Familiarity with very basic skills in Adobe Creative Suite (PS, AI, INDD)
- Available for travel to trade shows across the US and internationally
Interested? Tell us who you are and why you want on the train. Send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com with subject "Fulfillment Specialist". Badge Bomb is an equal opportunity employer.
NEW: Press Operators for Production
We're currently looking for Press Operators / Production Assistants to join our growing team. This could be the right job for YOU, but you've gotta have HUSTLE if you want to jam with us. Production Assistants manually produce buttons and magnets from start to finish including pinning, pressing, and packaging of all products. This job is ideal for task masters who enjoy focused, repetitive work and working with a strong team.
What does a Production Assistant do?
- Operate automated & semi-automated Button Press machinery with precision and speed
- Operate blister pack sealer
- Maintain quality standards
- Make die set changes and perform routine maintenance activities
- Pin and count all product in preparation for packaging/shipping
- Ensure all packages are accurately labeled
- Prepare cases for shipping: weigh and pack orders, ensuring all orders meet or exceed quantity ordered
- Accurately log your work in production software interface, ensuring production quotas are met and job status is accurate
- Ability to lift 20 to 40 lbs on a regular basis
- Excellent attention to detail & hand/eye coordination
- Ability to jump between tasks & jobs quickly and adapt to a fast paced, living, changing production plan
- The ability to work alone and as a productive team member
- Ability to stay focused while performing repetitive tasks
- Previous relevant work experience in a fast paced production line environment, such as screen-printing, food packaging, industrial baking, kitchen prep or assembly work preferred
If you have relevant production line experience then we want to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject "PRODUCTION ASSISTANT JOB" and include the following:
- Your resume
- A little Information about yourself
- Days/hours you are available to work
- Why you think you would be well suited for this job
- Tell us why you are interested in working for One Inch Round
- Wage requirements.
Wholesale Customer Accounts Manager Filled
Full Time Position at our SE Portland offices.
M-F, 9:30am - 5:30pm. Salary DOE.
Join team Badge Bomb in Portland and work in a collaborative, family-style atmosphere and help us create and sell products designed by world class artists for the accessories/gift/stationery markets. We're looking for a detail-oriented person who wants to be a key contributor at a small business and help solve problems. We'd love to have someone who has wholesale or merchandise experience, and enjoys fun, creative products!
What does a Wholesale Customer Account Manager do?
- Sales for wholesale accounts, via incoming email and phone requests.
- Initiate Sales: organize and send sales materials to targeted leads.
- Execute planned marketing initiatives.
- Run Sales Reports. Analysis of sales trends.
- Enter orders and keep track of customers special needs and instructions.
- Keep customer data squeaky clean in CRM and Order Management software.
- Communicate with our outside sales reps and run commission reports.
- Track inventory. Merchandise planning with our fulfillment team members.
- Purchasing. Liaison with vendors.
- Create item SKUs, organize product codes.
- Occasional travel to trade shows for up to one week at a time.
- Must be able to travel to trade shows across the US and internationally.
- Must have driver’s license, and be able to drive and run errands.
- Must be willing to do whatever it takes to help the company succeed.
- Excellent Excel (high level) / Word, Google Docs Suite
- Excellent using CRM and CMS software tools.
- Familiarity with basic skills in Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
Interested? Tell us who you are and why you want on the train. Send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com
Marketing and Production Designer @ Badge Bomb in Portland, OR. Filled
Badge Bomb is an independent American gift label. We manufacture and distribute smart gifts and accessories (buttons, magnets, enamel pins, patches, stickers, and stationery) and wholesale them to 1,000’s of boutiques and specialty retailers around the globe.
We’re looking for the right designer to join our team and help us conquer our company's various design needs, including:
- Marketing materials
- Master catalog layout and oversight
- Brand decks and style guides (maintenance and evolution)
- Product Photography
- Shopify store management
- Preparing master mechanical files for production (QA) including print, screen print, embroidered, metal craft, and other mediums.
Technical skills you need:
- Adobe CC mastery. Primarily InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- High level modern workplace computer skills: Navigating CMS, CRM, Project • management software, Google Apps, etc. XLS / Sheets proficiency.
- Basic HTML skills and understanding (Bonus if know Bootstrap, CSS proficiency)
What’s it like?
Our company works closely with a talented roster of renowned artists to manufacture and distribute smart gifts and accessories we design with them. We’re a close knit business family with an all hands on deck attitude. You’ll work directly with our management team consisting of a Purchasing Manager, Creative Director and Sales Director in our natural light filled showroom at our SE Portland manufacturing facility on Foster Road where we transform great ideas and artwork into worthwhile products.
As a team, we take them to market and look for ways to improve "throughput" by contributing to the development of well thought out processes. Travel to help out at a trade show, or spruce up one of our seven showrooms around the United States may be necessary from time to time.
- Part Time: Weekdays 20-30 hours a week.
- Seasoned freelancers who want be our vendor, we welcome your applications.
- Salary: BOE
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Equivalent Work Experience
Interested? Tell us who you are and why you want on the train.
Send your resume, portfolio link, cover letter, availability, and salary requirements. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for looking!
Badge Bomb is an equal opportunity employer.