- Salary DOE
- Full-time, In Person / Remote position with offices in Yucca Valley California / Portland Oregon
- Fully remote considered for direct experience and accessibility to Yucca Valley.
Sales Manager position:
Badge Bomb is a multi channel wholesale operation consisting of our network of domestic retailers, distributors in the UK and Canada, a team of independent sales reps, several wholesale web stores, and our growing retail channels. We’re looking for a sales manager to help develop and service key accounts, support our independent sales reps with developing their accounts, oversee customer service + fulfillment, and weigh in on creative sales + marketing suggestions. We’re a dynamic small business and we’re looking for a friendly, helpful, detail oriented, and versatile person who can roll with what comes. Our team consists of a mix of remote and Portland-based staff so communication is key to success at our company.
Primary Job duties:
- Sales Development: identify and pursue new accounts
- Sales support: make helpful product / program recommendations and perform follow up communication for existing house accounts and new account inquiries.
- Manage our sales team of off site sales reps in managing their accounts and helping them grow their territories.
- Oversight of wholesale/retail orders and sales inquiries received via phone, email, and online.
- Preparation and planning of events & trade shows and occasionally attend them (would require overnight travel).
- Collaborate with creative, sales, management, and other team members on special projects and the creation of sales and marketing materials.
- Manage sales related digital and print marketing efforts, web updates, and catalog mailings
Required Education, Skills and Experience
- Modern office/ e-commerce computer skills: Shopify, Slack, GSuite, Excel. Mailchimp. *CRM and Inventory management platform experience a plus.
- Communication: Customer service, networking, active listening, and strong phone skills. Communication is the cornerstone of the position.
- Systematic problem solving: researching all alternatives and making appropriate recommendations - contribute solutions.
- System building: Ability to master administrative tasks and break them down into streamlined processes that can be performed with accuracy and efficiency.
- Confident adaptation: working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, sometimes requiring quick turnarounds with little direction.
Work Conditions and Hours
Schedule: 8AM to 4:30PM Monday through Friday (the occasional weekend shift if things get hectic or there's a trade show).
- Cross platform communication (Phone, Slack, e-mail).
- Willingness for future travel for trade events primarily in the USA (Atlanta, Vegas, Dallas), and potentially 1-2 times a year in UK and EU. Our company is currently monitoring COVID and limiting travel.
- Moderate physical activity; Ability to regularly lift 20-40 lbs.
- Ability to stand, bend, and kneel, up to 8 hours a day.
- We voluntarily wear masks in the office to provide a safe and comfortable environment for all employees.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to us at email@example.com with the subject line: Sales Manager. Initial screenings will be conducted via phone or zoom, due to Covid-19 precautions. Be sure to share with us any special skills or experience you’d bring to the table.
Is this you?
Please let us know by emailing a cover letter, your resume, and wage requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and answer these questions.
Subject: Sales Manager
- What can you contribute to our company?
- How does your experience make you a good candidate for this position?
- What is your desired salary?
Badge Bomb is an equal opportunity employer.