Jobs @ Badge Bomb
- Salary DOE
- Full-time, In Person / Remote position with offices in Yucca Valley California / Portland Oregon
- Fully remote considered for direct experience and accessibility to Yucca Valley.
Sales Manager position:
Badge Bomb is a multi channel wholesale operation consisting of our network of domestic retailers, distributors in the UK and Canada, a team of independent sales reps, several wholesale web stores, and our growing retail channels. We’re looking for a sales manager to help develop and service key accounts, support our independent sales reps with developing their accounts, oversee customer service + fulfillment, and weigh in on creative sales + marketing suggestions. We’re a dynamic small business and we’re looking for a friendly, helpful, detail oriented, and versatile person who can roll with what comes. Our team consists of a mix of remote and Portland-based staff so communication is key to success at our company.
Primary Job duties:
- Sales Development: identify and pursue new accounts
- Sales support: make helpful product / program recommendations and perform follow up communication for existing house accounts and new account inquiries.
- Manage our sales team of off site sales reps in managing their accounts and helping them grow their territories.
- Oversight of wholesale/retail orders and sales inquiries received via phone, email, and online.
- Preparation and planning of events & trade shows and occasionally attend them (would require overnight travel).
- Collaborate with creative, sales, management, and other team members on special projects and the creation of sales and marketing materials.
- Manage sales related digital and print marketing efforts, web updates, and catalog mailings
Required Education, Skills and Experience
- Modern office/ e-commerce computer skills: Shopify, Slack, GSuite, Excel. Mailchimp. *CRM and Inventory management platform experience a plus.
- Communication: Customer service, networking, active listening, and strong phone skills. Communication is the cornerstone of the position.
- Systematic problem solving: researching all alternatives and making appropriate recommendations - contribute solutions.
- System building: Ability to master administrative tasks and break them down into streamlined processes that can be performed with accuracy and efficiency.
- Confident adaptation: working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, sometimes requiring quick turnarounds with little direction.
Work Conditions and Hours
Schedule: 8AM to 4:30PM Monday through Friday (the occasional weekend shift if things get hectic or there's a trade show).
- Cross platform communication (Phone, Slack, e-mail).
- Willingness for future travel for trade events primarily in the USA (Atlanta, Vegas, Dallas), and potentially 1-2 times a year in UK and EU. Our company is currently monitoring COVID and limiting travel.
- Moderate physical activity; Ability to regularly lift 20-40 lbs.
- Ability to stand, bend, and kneel, up to 8 hours a day.
- We voluntarily wear masks in the office to provide a safe and comfortable environment for all employees.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Sales Manager. Initial screenings will be conducted via phone or zoom, due to Covid-19 precautions. Be sure to share with us any special skills or experience you’d bring to the table.
Is this you?
Please let us know by emailing a cover letter, your resume, and wage requirements to email@example.com and answer these questions.
Subject: Sales Manager
- What can you contribute to our company?
- How does your experience make you a good candidate for this position?
- What is your desired salary?
Badge Bomb is an equal opportunity employer.
- Availability: Full- or Part-Time
- Wage: Starts @ $16.00 per hour + benefits
- Hours: 8AM - 4:30PM Weekdays (occasional weekend shift based on production needs)
For 21 years and counting, our factory has mastered the art of producing consistent high quality buttons and magnets in mass quantities for rad people and companies, both large & small.
We're currently looking for Press Operator Production Assistants to join our growing team. Press operators produce buttons and magnets from start to finish in our "willy wonka button factory" as it was once put to us. Press operators help with pressing, pinning, cutting, and packaging of all products which are in turn shipped to our large network of retailers and online customers worldwide (we have minimal interface with the public). This job is ideal for task masters who enjoy focused, repetitive work and working with a strong team. While we are in need of full-time candidates, we can sometimes accommodate flexible work schedules for part-time press operators pursuing artistic endeavors, school, or side hustles.
What does a Press Operator do?
- Operate automated & semi-automated Button Press machinery with precision and speed
- Operate blister pack sealer, shrink tunnel, and other bindery equipment
- Maintain high product quality standards
- Perform routine maintenance activities to equipment and machinery
- Accurately prepare cartons for shipping: weigh and pack orders, ensuring all orders meet or exceed quantity ordered and case pack standards
- Accurately log your work into a productivity software interface, ensuring production quotas are met and job status is accurate
- **Be advised everyone is vaccinated and wears a mask at work, we will require the same of you.
- Ability to lift 20 to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Strong sense of time management
- Excellent attention to detail & hand/eye coordination
- Ability to jump between tasks & jobs quickly and adapt to a fast paced, living, changing production plan
- The ability to work alone and as a productive member of the team
- Ability to stay focused and consistent while performing repetitive tasks
- Previous relevant work experience in a fast paced production line environment, such as screen-printing, food packaging, industrial baking, volume kitchen prep or assembly work preferred
- PTO and Vacation accrual.
- ICHRA (HRA) Health Benefits for full time employees
- Competitive 401K plan for full time employees
Sound cool? We want to hear from you: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject "PRESS OPERATOR JOB" and include the following:
- Your resume
- A little information about yourself
- Why you think you would be well suited for this job
- Tell us why you are interested in working for One Inch Round & Badge Bomb
Badge Bomb is an equal opportunity employer.