- Availability: Full- or Part-Time
- Wage: Starts @ $18.00 per hour + benefits
- Hours: 8AM - 4:30PM Weekdays (occasional weekend shift based on production needs)
For 24 years and counting, our factory has mastered the art of producing consistent high quality buttons and magnets in mass quantities for rad people and companies, both large & small.
We're currently looking for Press Operator Production Assistants to join our growing team. Press operators produce buttons and magnets from start to finish in our "willy wonka button factory" as it was once put to us. Press operators help with pressing, pinning, cutting, and packaging of all products which are in turn shipped to our large network of retailers and online customers worldwide (we have minimal interface with the public). This job is ideal for task masters who enjoy focused, repetitive work and working with a strong team. While we are in need of full-time candidates, we can sometimes accommodate flexible work schedules for part-time press operators pursuing artistic endeavors, school, or side hustles.
What does a Press Operator do?
- Operate automated & semi-automated Button Press machinery with precision and speed
- Operate various other bindery equipment
- Maintain high product quality standards
- Perform routine maintenance activities to equipment and machinery
- Accurately prepare cartons for shipping: weigh and pack orders, ensuring all orders meet or exceed quantity ordered and case pack standards
- Accurately log your work into a productivity software interface, ensuring production quotas are met and job status is accurate
- Ability to lift 20 to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Strong sense of time management
- Excellent attention to detail & hand/eye coordination
- Ability to jump between tasks & jobs quickly and adapt to a fast paced, living, changing production plan
- The ability to work alone and as a productive member of the team
- Ability to stay focused and consistent while performing repetitive tasks
- Previous relevant work experience in a fast paced production line environment, such as screen-printing, food packaging, industrial baking, volume kitchen prep or assembly work preferred
- **COVID-19 Vaccine and CDC best practices.
- PTO and Vacation accrual.
- ICHRA (HRA) Health Benefits for full time employees
- Competitive 401K plan for full time employees
Sound cool? We want to hear from you: email us at email@example.com with a subject "PRESS OPERATOR JOB" and include the following:
- Your resume
- A little information about yourself
- Why you think you would be well suited for this job
- Tell us why you are interested in working for One Inch Round & Badge Bomb
Badge Bomb is an equal opportunity employer.