Badge Bomb's Net 30 Terms Agreement
- Your first order must be paid with a credit card. A valid credit card must be on file at all times.
- Payments are due 30 days from the postmarked ship date of the order. All orders are shipped with a physical copy of the invoice and electronic copies are emailed at the time of shipment. Customer is responsible for maintaining an accurate e-mail address for their Accounts Payable contact.
- An email address is required for both the Buyer and Accounts Payable contact.
- Past due payments are subject to 1.5% monthly financing charges. As a courtesy, customers will be notified by phone or email once of past due balances. Financing will incur when payment has not been made within 15 days of notification. Customer authorizes Badge Bomb to bill the credit card kept on file in the absence of timely payment by check or non correspondence.
- Payments by credit card for invoices past their due date may be subject to a 2.5% surcharge to cover the costs of merchant processing fees.
- Bounced or returned checks will be subjected to a $25 fee, and terms will be reverted back to Credit Card. In the event of non payment after 90 days, Account will be responsible for all costs of recovering the debt including but not limited to any court costs or legal fees.